“AttaBoy!” If you don’t know our jingle by heart, you certainly know the tune… Customers say to us constantly “I can’t get it out of my head!” We love that!
Well, we are AttaBoy. My name is Richard Behney and my wife, Laura and I founded AttaBoy Plumbing Company. We are husband and wife, parents to three great kids and we are your neighbors.
AttaBoy’s mission is simple and rooted in three guiding principles:
- Take care of customers the way we want to be taken care of
- Treat employees with dignity and respect
- Give back to our community
While we enjoy highlighting the lighter side of AttaBoy Plumbing in our commercials, we also take very seriously our dedication to providing outstanding service and value to our customers, our responsibility to provide a safe and fulfilling work experience for our employees and the mission to be recognized as a trustworthy business in the communities we serve. It’s more than just running a business to us, it’s our way of life.
What you can expect
“I just don’t know who to trust.”
We hear this all the time. You have a plumbing problem, you search online for a company to hire and you can easily be overwhelmed with the choices as there are literally dozens listed. Who do you chose? We understand. So to help “calm your fears” about hiring a service company, let me share with you what you can expect when you choose AttaBoy:
- Friendly Service – When you call AttaBoy Plumbing you will be greeted by a warm, friendly service advisor who is there to listen to your concern and arrange your appointment to meet your busy schedule.
- Call when on way – Your Plumber or Service Technician will call you when he’s on the way to your home or business. We can call a home, cell or work number, whatever is convenient for you. No more waiting around all day for a service technician to show up!
- Professional and Courteous – Your AttaBoy Technician will always treat you and your home or business with courtesy and respect. He will wear shoe coverings to protect your flooring and will always clean up after himself. All AttaBoy Technicians are clean, drug-tested and background checked before they ever step foot in your home so you don’t have to feel nervous about having him in your house.
- No Sticker Shock – Immediately upon arrival, your Technician will evaluate and diagnosis your plumbing problem. He will spend time talking with you about what he has found, the cause of the problem and his repair recommendations along with the cost for the repair. Your Technician will always provide you three options and allow you to decide what work you want done. Gone are the days of a service technician disappearing for a few hours, reappearing saying “Well, that should take care of it”, and then handing you a “sticker-shock” bill. You will know exactly what your AttaBoy Plumber is doing and the exact cost for the repairs up front.
- Quality – Once you approve to have the work done, your AttaBoy Plumber will get right to work to complete the job efficiently and get the job done right the first time. Once finished, he will ask you to examine the work to insure your complete satisfaction.
- Finishing up – Your AttaBoy Service Technician will collect his tools, make sure he is leaving the work area clean and tidy and then, he’ll get out of your hair.
We know what it’s like to have a Service Technician in your home and we have taken great care to insure that all of our AttaBoy Plumbers and Service Technicians will be professional, friendly and respectful… AND provide the best value in town! That’s our guarantee to you!
Thank you for allowing our families to serve your family.
When leaks, drains & clogs annoy, call the plumbing pros of AttaBoy!